Delaware Climate Controlled Storage Features
- Climate Controlled Units
- Ground Level Units
- Coded Gate Access
- Video Surveillance
- All Sizes: 5x10 to 10x25
- Concrete Floors – Do not set boxes, mattresses, or upholstery items directly on concrete floors. Use pallets, corrugated mats, or stack on items that have legs or feet.
- Air Space
o DO NOT stack items in the unit tight to the ceiling. Leave room for air to circulate.
o DO NOT stack above red line or hang items from sprinkler pipe. (CLIMATE CONTROL)
- Food – Do not store food or perishable items in your unit.
- Prohibited Items – The following items are prohibited from being stored in your unit: perishables, liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials or fuel.
- Insurance – We strongly recommend you insure your goods while in storage.
- State police with canine inspects building monthly.
- Check your homeowner or renter’s policy to see if your goods are covered while in a self-storage unit. The items stored are NOT insured by this facility and we are not responsible for any loss or damage that you may suffer.
Take a look through our Unit Sizes & Prices to check out our Storage Facilities in Sussex County Delaware